Dear Clients and Partners,
We’re pleased to inform you about the launch of a European alternative investment fund called RFund, which is regulated by the CySEC, license No. N. LPAIF118/2014. We’re actively expanding and pressing forward, that’s why the creation of our own investment fund was the next logical step of brand globalization.
The year 2020 will make history as a period that brought us not only the pandemic but also new all-time highs in major global indices. During this time of extraordinary volatility, we’re ready to offer you cutting-edge solutions in portfolio management, which are based on our long-term experience combined with the conservative approach to the choice of assets for investments.
What makes us different?
- New approaches to management – using up-to-date methods in risk budgeting and portfolio management coming to replace modeling principles that are based on historic data and vulnerable to high degree stochasticity of relationships between instruments.
- Approach to diversification – investment policy implies the allocation of most of the assets in the units of other funds – instruments, which are diversified between assets within their instrument class.
- Conservative approach to the choice of assets – the fund neither uses leverage nor considers investments in complex derivatives on credit swaps, in cryptocurrencies, and other similar instruments.
- Transparent costs structure – investors pay only a fixed management fee of 2% and a performance fee of 20% on the return that exceeds 7% annual in the current financial year.
Who can invest with RFund?
- The Funds is available only to investors from Europe, who are qualified as “Professional investors” or “Well-informed investors”.
- The minimum invested sums for professional and well-informed investors are 100,000 USD and 125,000 EUR (in USD equivalent) respectively.